Visualize Milwaukee

My goal is to help Visualize Milwaukee. In particular, I want to keep a pulse on some of the commercial and residential real estate in the area. I have a slant towards revitalizing underutilized properties and areas within the city of Milwaukee. Welcome to Visualize Milwaukee! Let me know what you think, or if there are any areas you want me to cover.

Name:
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States

I am software engineer by trade and enjoy real estate development as way to improve our community and always see something new each day.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Landlord Shmandlord - Dogs & Eviction

Today's post is a bit off topic, but good fun stuff. I did a guest blog over on http://landlordshmandlord.blogspot.com/ . Its the story of a dog, a broken dog leg, and an eviction. Head over and check out the action!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home