Visualize Milwaukee

My goal is to help Visualize Milwaukee. In particular, I want to keep a pulse on some of the commercial and residential real estate in the area. I have a slant towards revitalizing underutilized properties and areas within the city of Milwaukee. Welcome to Visualize Milwaukee! Let me know what you think, or if there are any areas you want me to cover.

Name:
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States

I am software engineer by trade and enjoy real estate development as way to improve our community and always see something new each day.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

New Jobs - Continued Improvement in Milwaukee

I just read this at jsonline.com:
Area added 8,500 jobs in past year... Milwaukee's net job gain in the last year ranked behind only three other metropolitan areas in nearby states.
It is great to see steady improvement in the Milwaukee job market. That doesn't mean everyone who wants a job has one yet, but it is a good sign. I still see people struggling to find jobs. In one apartment building, I had 3 different people lose their jobs last month. But I also saw several find new jobs throughout the year. Many of them at new businesses opening up near their home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home