Visualize Milwaukee

My goal is to help Visualize Milwaukee. In particular, I want to keep a pulse on some of the commercial and residential real estate in the area. I have a slant towards revitalizing underutilized properties and areas within the city of Milwaukee. Welcome to Visualize Milwaukee! Let me know what you think, or if there are any areas you want me to cover.

Name:
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States

I am software engineer by trade and enjoy real estate development as way to improve our community and always see something new each day.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Is Busy Good - continued on 76th Street

My post about Milwaukee's south side 27th Street made me think of my earlier post on the north side's 76th and Good Hope. Does 76th street need more business, or just a makeover to attract a few good businesses. As a followup on Good Hope, much of the unused space has been filled by the new private charter school, Destiny High School. I don't know anything about it, but if it is a good school, it may be a nice addition to the area. If its not a good school, ... Well, lets just say I'd hold off on investing until I walked through the school and was comfortable with their educational and security plans. I also don't know how a high school and an 'adult' video store can share the same property? There are still some buildings available, we'll see what happens!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home